التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

Letting Go

 Hello Thio, 


It has been a pleasure meeting you. It’s a rare coincidence to see characters like you in everyday life. Firstly, let me ask you a few urgent questions. I hope I am not intruding but I wonder how did you manage to do it. To suffer so much but forgive so faithfully; to be swallowed by despair but find your own way up again. To witness the death of your beloved ones, but able to carry on. What sort of things helped you become who you are?. There are no shortcuts, I understand, however, there should be something unique about you. Special practices or old wisdom that you have resurrected


Or maybe you observe the world differently. Your eyes do not perceive reality as we do. Your brain distinctly handles time. Making you able to abandon the past and enjoy the present. Most people are stuck in the past. They are unable to free themselves from their illusions. I am one of them I admit. But this is the curse of having a human mind. It doesn’t let things go readily


It’s hard to start again. It’s exhausting and soul-crushing. Nevertheless, you have proven to us that there is a way out. There is something that can be done about it. That we are not utterly hopeless and there is a light


Sorry, for asking so much. I just want to be free like you. Free from all old memories; I want to forget and forgive. To live in the now, with no more illusions. To accept that certain things will never be as they used to be


I am getting better, time is going to heal me eventually, I do believe. But, there are numerous scars inside. No matter what I do they don’t disappear. Is their existence inevitable and I have to live with them or is there a way in which I fully recovered? To be a whole person again; to be complete

Hope to hear back from you





تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

The Forest

Lately, I've been going through new experiences. Yesterday I was in the woods, the forest for the first time in my life. I had one particular idea that kept resonating in my mind. Murakami, what was the name of your novel? But I had a stronger feeling. I was honestly frightened. To me, the forest is a living organism. If it likes me, it welcomes me; if not, it can swallow me whole. Which novel Haruki When I entered, I used the main road. But something inside me whispered, 'Do not be afraid, you will not be swallowed today.' I stepped off the main road to use a narrower, wilder path. The road ahead is a steep, sloppy incline, winding through towering trees. The ground is blanketed with countless fallen leaves, concealing the uneven terrain beneath my feet. Each step is uncertain. I stop and look back, realizing it’s just me and the trees. They watch me as I watch them, and for a moment, we share a quiet appreciation. When I look at them, I don’t see mere wood and branches. I...

كوبنهاجن

 كوبنهاجن هي أفضل عاصمة أوروبية زرتها. مدينة تجمع بين الماضي والحاضر. لنبدأ الرحلة من القطار. أخذت القطار من مدينتي إلى العاصمة، وعندما دخلت إلى القطار وجلست شعرت بأن جودة القطار أفضل من مثيله في ألمانيا. كانت عربة الهدوء لذا جلست هادئًا وبدأت أستمع إلى بعض أغاني مصطفى كامل، وخاصة أقوى من الأيام. وصلت محطة القطار الرئيسية في كوبنهاجن ووجدت علم الدنمارك في كل مكان. بالرغم من الطابع الخاص للمحطة إلا أنني ما زلت أعتقد أن أفضل محطة قطار رأيتها هي لايبزيج في ألمانيا. خرجت من المحطة ووصلت لمبنى البلديّة، كان ضخمًا للغاية وذكّرني بالتصاميم المعمارية في ميونخ، حيث كل شيء يجب أن يبدو عملاقًا وفخمًا. كان هناك الكثير من الرحلات المدرسية والسياحية. مررت ببعض القصور، حيث يوجد تمثال عملاق دائمًا لملك يركب خيلًا، ذكّرني هذا أيضًا بالتمثال الذي تراه عندما تخرج من محطة هانوفر في ألمانيا. في ساحة أمالينبورغ أمام قصر أمالينبورغ، مقر العائلة الملكية الدنماركية، حضرت حدث تغيير الجنود، حيث يرتدي الجنود الزيّ الذي يتكوّن من قبّعة سوداء عالية من الفرو ومعطف أزرق داكن مزوّد بأزرار ذهبية، مع بنطال أزرق بخ...