التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

The way

Whenever there is a sun, there is a light. There is energy that is willing to flow and radiate relentlessly. As you live, you will carry tremendous potential inside, waiting to be ignited. Believe in it, many thousands of people have done it before. They found the most abundant spring where their strength emanates. With the rise of dawn, there is an adventure just waiting for you

Perfect your practices. Because when the time comes you have to go to the unknown, the undiscovered. Places where very little is known about. Now you depend on no one but yourself. Where nature put you through some merciless ways. Go when the time is ready. You will start your journey alone, but along your path, you will meet other amazing people. Some go beyond what you expect. The world is a very diverse and eerie place, so be careful. The enemies are always lurking waiting for the opportunity to take you down. Don’t let them distract you from the way. Take advantage of them, grow to overcome them. Empolish your skills and inner strength

Continue in your way, no matter what, you will be surprised by both abilities and nature’s beauty and cruelty. Certainly, there will be moments that you will wish to give up, to abandon everything, to put an end to your unreasonable suffering. I understand that it is going to be tough. But your ancestors have proven to us that it’s possible to survive even in the wildest realities. Sum up your courage, and just do not give up. Maybe, something beyond your imagination is in its way. Do not quit so early. Miracles can happen

I believe that the number one factor contributing to our species survival was chains of incomprehensible pure luck. Just go. You will make numerable mistakes, you will suffer, sacrifice and indulge in perpetual cycles of life and death. Find where you belong and stay 



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

The Forest

Lately, I've been going through new experiences. Yesterday I was in the woods, the forest for the first time in my life. I had one particular idea that kept resonating in my mind. Murakami, what was the name of your novel? But I had a stronger feeling. I was honestly frightened. To me, the forest is a living organism. If it likes me, it welcomes me; if not, it can swallow me whole. Which novel Haruki When I entered, I used the main road. But something inside me whispered, 'Do not be afraid, you will not be swallowed today.' I stepped off the main road to use a narrower, wilder path. The road ahead is a steep, sloppy incline, winding through towering trees. The ground is blanketed with countless fallen leaves, concealing the uneven terrain beneath my feet. Each step is uncertain. I stop and look back, realizing it’s just me and the trees. They watch me as I watch them, and for a moment, we share a quiet appreciation. When I look at them, I don’t see mere wood and branches. I...

كوبنهاجن

 كوبنهاجن هي أفضل عاصمة أوروبية زرتها. مدينة تجمع بين الماضي والحاضر. لنبدأ الرحلة من القطار. أخذت القطار من مدينتي إلى العاصمة، وعندما دخلت إلى القطار وجلست شعرت بأن جودة القطار أفضل من مثيله في ألمانيا. كانت عربة الهدوء لذا جلست هادئًا وبدأت أستمع إلى بعض أغاني مصطفى كامل، وخاصة أقوى من الأيام. وصلت محطة القطار الرئيسية في كوبنهاجن ووجدت علم الدنمارك في كل مكان. بالرغم من الطابع الخاص للمحطة إلا أنني ما زلت أعتقد أن أفضل محطة قطار رأيتها هي لايبزيج في ألمانيا. خرجت من المحطة ووصلت لمبنى البلديّة، كان ضخمًا للغاية وذكّرني بالتصاميم المعمارية في ميونخ، حيث كل شيء يجب أن يبدو عملاقًا وفخمًا. كان هناك الكثير من الرحلات المدرسية والسياحية. مررت ببعض القصور، حيث يوجد تمثال عملاق دائمًا لملك يركب خيلًا، ذكّرني هذا أيضًا بالتمثال الذي تراه عندما تخرج من محطة هانوفر في ألمانيا. في ساحة أمالينبورغ أمام قصر أمالينبورغ، مقر العائلة الملكية الدنماركية، حضرت حدث تغيير الجنود، حيث يرتدي الجنود الزيّ الذي يتكوّن من قبّعة سوداء عالية من الفرو ومعطف أزرق داكن مزوّد بأزرار ذهبية، مع بنطال أزرق بخ...